Executive (Virtual) ASSISTANT TO Brian Manning
I’m looking to hire a team member to help manage my clientele. Ideally it’s someone who is proactive and (like me) who loves taking good care of people/clients, making sure things are done the right way and going the extra mile when challenges arise.
You will be working in the financial tech industry. My company provides payment and technology solutions for businesses of various industries so you will be in a business to business environment. Check out our website at: www.bancardsales.com so you can learn more about the company.
- This is not an entry-level position. You must have at least 1-2 years experience working as an executive assistant for a business owner.
- Expect to get several requests per day/week (it will fluctuate) from me, many of which include tasks that must be done that day.
- You’ll handle all business related tasks, including scheduling, customer support requests (opening/managing/closing support tickets), and appointments.
- This is a client-facing role so you must have a nurturing, professional personality and the desire to treat my clients like they are your family.
- This is a part-time role, starting between 10-20 hours per month. If we work well together, this will likely increase to more hours per month but I will guarantee 10 hours of pay per month.
- This role can be largely remote as long as you are available from 8am-5:00pm Eastern Time on weekdays. We will communicate via email, chat, and phone. Additionally, there will be great value in meeting together in-person periodically (monthly) to coordinate tasks and hold team meeting(s).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage client support tickets and issues that arise in a timely fashion.
- Enter new client data and application information into CMS and manage client intake/onboarding process.
- Monitor and carry out standard SOP’s (standard operating procedures) for client interactions through internal ticket management system.
- Handle client onboarding tasks and manage welcome email campaigns through CRM campaign manager.
- Assist with monitoring of email inbox and web form submissions, including responding to clients, other contractors, and business contacts.
- Create new systems to do all of the above more efficiently and/or help automate with software.
- In short, you’ll be helping to manage a portfolio of existing clients and all the task related to maintaining the business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner.
- High level of experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc…), WordPress, Dropbox, Microsoft Suite (Word, Exel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Keap CRM or similar email marketing and CRM’s application.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and CMS programs.
- Capability to set up new systems, automations, and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions.
- Desire to learn and grow, refusal to make the same mistake twice.
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate and spot new tasks that you can take over.
Education and Experience
- At least 1-2 years experience as a virtual assistant for a business owner.
- Ability to handle several emails and requests per day.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity.
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations.
- Experience managing calendars and working with scheduling apps such as OnceHub or Calendly.
- Top notch communication via email and phone, internally and with customers.
- Self-starter who is extremely motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight.
Again, I’d like to stress that I’m looking for a team member so it’s going to be important that we work well together.
If you have a mindset for taking notice of the details and the small things (like me) that make all the difference.
I will ask you to follow through with all the details (of each job) that is asked of you. It won’t always be “hard” work, it’ll just take attention to some easy to follow details.
This position is NOT ideal for you if the following is true about you
- you’re ONLY looking for a way to make a little extra income
- you believe in doing just enough to get the job done
- the content and subject material is not exciting to you
If you’re excited…
about supporting a quickly growing business in the payments consulting industry, and being able to work from anywhere, this job will be very rewarding and lucrative for you.