Video Editor for Bancardsales Youtube Channel/Brian Manning
I’m looking for a video editor who can edit and produce content for my company YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/bancardsales
The ideal candidate is someone who is creative and likes to collaborate and consistently improve on video production processes. I’m looking for a detail oriented person (like me) who takes notice of the small things that make all the difference between a sub-par video and an exceptional one.
Summary & Requirements:
- This is an ongoing position as regular monthly content is needed. The exact amount of videos that will be required is contingent upon variables that we discuss during the initial trial phase. However, a minimum of 1-2 videos will be needed each month.
- The majority of the content that is produced will be on topics in financial tech industry and specifically related to the payment processing industry. With that, there will also be videos on topics such as CRM systems, WordPress related topics and software tools/solutions for small businesses.
- The video content is targeted at a ” B2B” audience.
- There will be main 3 types of videos that will need to be edited: Voiceover with text & images on screen, Voiceover with screenshare videos, Talent on screen with supporting text on screen
- This is not an entry-level editing position. You must have at prior knowledge of working with the Adobe suite of products (i.e. Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects and Adobe Audition). You will be asked to provide samples of your work.
- This is a 1099 and freelance position and hours required will vary based on your own workflow and process to get the needed content finished and delivered.
- This role is remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States as long as you are available from 8am-5pm Eastern Time on weekdays. We will communicate via email, chat, and phone (if needed).
Tasks and Editing Responsibilities
This will be a hands-on collaboration with me. I have produced all of the videos that are currently on the channel, and I’m hiring someone because my time is not allowing me to get the content out that I need to.
Thus, you will be co-creating videos with me. I have video templates, images, video and audio stock subscription and brand guidelines to follow so you’re not starting from scratch with these videos. With that, I do want to enhance the templates that I have and so there will be a need for creative co-collaboration for videos in the future.
I’m looking for someone who can take the videos templates that I have, and improve upon them to continue producing more videos with me. If you like the co-creation process, this will be a great fit for you.
Samples of the types of videos you’ll be asked to produce
Here are some samples of the types of videos that are currently posted to my channel.
- Video Sample #1: Chargebacks – 3 Types Of Chargebacks – Friendly Fraud – What Is A Chargeback & Chargeback Protection: https://youtu.be/kBCR-gm058M
- Video Sample #2: Merchant Account Cash Discount Program Sign, How it works, Pricing, Compliance, How to use it — https://youtu.be/IAMp4TAAuXc
- Video Sample #3: What is a Merchant Account Rates, Pricing, Terminals and how it works — https://youtu.be/nLfsn6tUZh4
- Video Sample #4: What is a payment gateway — https://youtu.be/kBCR-gm058M
- Video Sample #5: Paypal, Stripe, Square vs Merchant Account – Which One Is Better – Merchant Account Processing — https://youtu.be/eA6RUWYZ97Q
- Video Sample #6: STOP Using PayPal – 5 Reasons You Should Stop Using PayPal in Your Business or On Your Website! — https://youtu.be/8vqS6qjsbZo
- Video Sample #7: Best CRM System For Small Business – 7 Features Including Email Marketing, Invoicing & Collecting Payments — https://youtu.be/b8sFDCFMWzk
Knowledge & Skills
- You MUST know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Audition. These 3 programs are used regularly. Some of the existing styles of videos that you’ll be editing are templates in Premiere Pro so knowing the program is essential.
- Knowledge of Google docs (sheets and documents)
- Experience with editing YouTube content (vlogs, how-to content and other YouTube content) is a HUGH plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout the month and deliver work in a timely fashion. Deadlines will be set on a recurring monthly basis.
- Desire to learn and grow, refusal to make the same mistake twice.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity.
Education and Experience
- Experience as a video editor and video content producer. Must be able to provide samples of work.
- Exceptional ability to OVER-communicate progress on multiple projects.
- Since this is a virtual position you must be a self-starter who is extremely motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time.
If you are excited about supporting a quickly growing business in the payments consulting industry, and being able to work from anywhere, this job will be very rewarding and lucrative for you.